Workshop: Discussion about preliminary results for working activity 1.2, (within the Project “EU 4 Better Civil Protection”)
Workshop WP 1. Discussion about preliminary results for working activity 1.2 has been held in Hotel Sunce in Neum on 15th and 16th October 2019, organized by Civil Protection Directorate of the Ministry of Interior Republic of Croatia and Association for Risk Management AZUR, within the implementation of the project „EU 4 better Civil Protection“ and due to BiH accessing EU Civil Protection Mechanism.
Around 30 experts from relevant protection, prevention and rescue institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina have participated in the workshop, including:
- Ministry of Security Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Federal Civil Protection Administration of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Republic Administration of Civil Protection of the Republic of Srpska
- Department for Public Safety of the Brčko District
- Cantonal Administration of Civil Protection of Una-Sana Canton
- Administration of Civil Protection of West-Herzegovina Canton
- Administration for Civil Protection of Central Bosnia Canton
- Cantonal Administration of Civil Protection of the Posavina Canton
- Cantonal Administration of Civil Protection of the Bosnian – Podrinje Canton Goražde
- Administration of Civil Protection of the Hercegbosnian Canton / Canton 10
Participants had the opportunity to learn about methodology and analysis of BiH, European Union od Republic of Croatia’s legislation, analysis of the strategic and normative framework, institutions and key actors, analysis of civil protection system and its operation as well as analysis of international cooperation.
Workshop has been implemented by eminent experts doc. dr. sc Robert Mikac and Krunoslav Katić, Msc, and participants received certificated upon completion of the workshop.